Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Quickie With The Creator

What is Fake Twits all about?
They are fake little twits/rants from any person/thing in this world. My main objective was to show a lighter side of the said person/thing in Twitter-style

What was your inspiration to do this?
I was doing an article on (my other site) Fake Takes called 'Famous People We Never Knew Had Twitter' and I had a particularly great time doing that piece. So I said 'Hey I could do this' and then at the same time I was looking for the perfect idea for a blog/website. I guess I found it. You don't know how many sites I've built up and tore down just getting to it. We'll see if this would turn out to be one of those 'Rome wasn't built in a day' kind of thing.

How did you capture the essence of Twitter and incorporate it into Fake Twits?
It was easy. I think anybody could do it. It's all a matter of knowing how to edit to make sure they stay true to what it should have appeared if it were on Twitter. The hard part is knowing how to pull a funny on each Fake Twit and score, if not it'd be an epic fail.

What would you like to see change on Fake Twits?
The quality of the image of the Fake Twits. I need to find a way to make it clearer and less grainy.

How would you see Fake Twits in future?
Probably less grainy. Other than that, there's no knowing for sure. Twitter is ever-evolving and hey, if there was no Twitter , there wouldn't be any Fake Twits, would there? So wherever Twitter goes,this baby goes along to. The Twitter-style in Fake Twits is audibly quintessential.

No comments:

Post a Comment